Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: When can I sign my child up for T-ball/Soccer?
A: If your child is currently age 5 and/or entering 5 year old kindergarten in the Fall, they are eligible for t-ball/Soccer this summer.
Some things to remember:
- One form per CHILD, per SPORT
- One check may be made out per family
- You may register by completing this form and mailing to address on form
- There will not be a player sign up day. All forms must be mailed in
- Any registrations received from Feb. 1st to Feb. 28th a $40.00 late charge per person will apply
- Absolutely no registrations will be accepted after Feb. 28th.
- Forms have also been given to all Freedom schools & Daycares.
- We will be looking for a director for Machine Pitch, Junior Girls Softball and Major (14U) Girls Softball as well as Vice-President & Secretary.